Posted April 1, 2005
7 MUST-HAVE Conditions To Goal Setting
The three keys to living without limits have always been the same. They are clarity, competence, and concentration. Goal setting will help you live without limits. Learning how to set goals is an art. Learn why setting goals is a necessity. Here are 7 Must-Have conditions to set goals.
1. State your goal in positive terms.
2. Make sure the goal can be self-initiated and maintained. The goal doesn't depend on the attitude of your neighbor, on the behavior of your wife or family. The success of your goal must depend on you, and you alone.
3. Your goal must be sensory specific.
4. State the context of the goal.
5. Run a Quality Control check on the goal to ensure balance in all areas of your home/work life.
6. State the resources needed to achieve the goal: what is the price to pay?
7. State the value and the consistency of the goal.
When you properly set a goal with this model, two important things occur. First, you are in total harmony with your vision, belief and value systems because your entire "You" agrees and offers no resistance. Second, you are programmed to succeed. Indeed, your very (whole) neurology and physiology are both instructed to drive you towards obtaining your desired goal. You're totally focused. Again, The three keys to living without limits have always been the same. They are clarity, competence, and concentration. When you set crystal clear goals, and you respect the 7 must-have conditions, you can literally live without limits, can't you?
Copyright © 2004 Emmanuel SEGUI
You can live your dreams. A lot of people already are. Learn the ultimate secret to turn all your dreams into reality. "Moving from Vision To Action" will teach you the 6 steps necessary to do exactly that. And you will find peace of mind doing it. Believing in your dreams and achieving them is a warm and great feeling, isn't it? Click here and move forward NOW =>Vision-To-Action.com. Get a FREE Special Report as a thank you for reading this article at Goals.
Home * Need A Speaker? * Hypnotherapy Appointments * Self-Esteem Teleseminar
Copyright © 2005 Linda Ann Stewart
Website maintained by Jeff Colburn of CreativeCauldron.com